It’s April, get out and ski!!!

cougfan

• Baller
@Rednucleus WOW! Will wonders never cease! I thought you would be the last member of the Wednesday night crew to ditch the dry suit being the cold blooded person you are. I am really impressed. Did you pay Gordon extra to turn in the heater on?☹️

• Baller_
Maybe 3 months. Last night was 56 air and 51 water and I was cold in the O'Neill Assault hybrid (backup suit - the Bare baggy needs a wrist seal repair again). I think we will see the water back into the mid 40s and maybe low 40s by the end of next week. One forecast says 2.5" of snow on Wednesday morning. I don't see it turning positive for a while.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Got the course put in 4/3, the earliest date for us. But have't been able to ski until 4/15 due to ski partners, snow, and COVID. I have been fortunate to get out 3 times since then, and boy is my body feeling it. Still a very early season for us in metro MN. Just wish I could have skied before Easter, that is always a fun record to break.

• Baller

3/4 of the Wednesday night crew were back skiing Big lake today ( no @Rednucleus ☹️) sunshine and warm low 60’s today but the water had a fair amount of wind chop so conditions weren’t great but as Doug says “any day on the lake skiing is better then a day at work” going to try out lake Whatcom next week stay tuned lgkxm0idt6at.jpeg

uhf1kczbj264.jpeg

r3e7xlocb4qr.jpeg

6yfchb1smeoh.jpeg

vrxh6ndif8cu.jpeg

9kylw031k733.jpeg

beyjj80olqdz.jpeg

• Members
@OTF is out for the season, high speed snowboard related incident claimed the left shoulder and PT was a pipe dream but I attempted it anyway. Headed into surgery and a summer filled with watching others have fun from the deck I guess.

• Baller

Between the rain, the wind and the snow we've had maybe 2 skiable days in April here. Most of the northern half of the state still has ice on the lakes. Thankfully, I was able to get the course in for the season last night, but ran out of daylight to ski with. Hopefully I can make something happen before May...

Course went in April 2nd last year, 3 weeks earlier.