Who got a new ski so far this year? What did you get???

Horton

• Baller
D3 R2. It was a rodeo for a while. Couldn’t find settings that worked until @twhisper helped me out. Only got one set before I messed up my wrist. The ski shows a lot of promise but it’s SO HARD to put down my C75. Still have them both set up. For the last 2 weeks and the next few, all I can do is look at them. It’s skier hell

• Baller
Reflex Zen Origin w supershell & r type on the back. Been in florida skiing all winter and very quickly discovered it is probably way too much ski for my complete lack of skill and first year with hardshells, but loving it so far, this ski is a rocket.

• Members
Even though I’m out for the year with a shoulder surgery coming up I got a new Vapor in today and a FM front binding to sit on it. All I gotta do now is hang it in the workout area and use it for motivation to rehab correctly.

Switching from a 2017 HO CX to a HO Carbon Omni and have not got to ski it yet. :( Plus this will be the first time in 39 years I will not be skiing behind my 79 Stars & Stripes. New to me 07 197 TT. Not sure how all that new will feel to this old guy.