Neoprene Long sleeve shirt

MikeDoughty

• Baller
What's everyone using? I looked at the HO Dryflex, but they supposedly will not have stock until September. Can't find a Camaro dealer in Western Canada. Bare wetsuits has EXOwear which looks nice, but might be a bit thick at 2mm. Oneill reactor or hyperfreak are possibilities...

• Baller
This year I got the O’Neill Hyperfreak posted above. Being real long and thin I needed a tight fit but in a tall size. It fits perfect and I don’t notice it when skiing . If you need a taller size it’s a great option.

• Baller

Bite the bullet?

This winter I ordered a pair of the Camaro shorts from the U.S. They were $60.00 or so but by the time it was all done with exchange, duty, shipping and whatever else you can think of, it was $200.00 CDN. RIDICULOUS!

• Baller
Thanks for the input! I tried Shuswap first, they only have O'neill in blue or the Bare for $200 with taxes, called Alpenland which sells Camaro in Canada but they had to send their whole shipment back for a bad batch of seam welding and have no ETA for the new order. For some reason I cannot find an O'Neill Hyperfreak in Canada, guess I will go for an O'Neill Reactor 2