Miami Ski Nautique

OldboyII

• Baller

Glad to hear. Though they do not answer emails sent both from account address and others. They hold payment for order that was never shipped and do not give an opportunity to make another one using this money. Sorry for this post, MSN! I am sure this is just a technical problem!

If you are here, just p.m. me!

• Baller

In fact I received several orders from MSN with no issues, they were always helpful and friendly, but something went wrong this time.

I brought up this thread because I used all means of communications but phone.

I am 10 thousands km away, 8 hours of time difference and my level of spoken english does not allow me to speak freely american english, I agree - its shame ))

Just in case - if MSN is here: could you please check order 38498, it "hangs" in system from 09/12/2020.

The simplest remedy - "kill" the order and move payment to user account, when I'll see it I will make new order, as simple as that!

My apologies for using BOS for personal issues, but this is my last resort ))

• Baller

emailing is the most common way of contact for people that buy online and stores that sell online. Especially if you are an ocean and half a continent away... calling is not always easy...

Not saying this about MSN, I always had good experience dealing with them and my mails where always replied, when I had questions about backorders.

• Baller

@ScottScott this is not just pointing the finger to hurt somebody. But, how can I solve a problem if nobody answers?

I did send them a dozen of emails, I sent emails from my address which is my login to my MSN account - no reply.

I sent them emails from my Gmail account - no reply.

My order #38498 in the status "Processing" since December of last year.

So, if I do not have a possibility to talk by the phone, I should say farewell to $555,82 ?

I am ready to make another order for this amount, but how?

They do not have disclaimer like this: "Mute skiers are not served here!" ?

• Baller

@unksskis I was in contact with Adam Lunding Johansson. Is this who you are talking about? What happened to him? Hope he is personally Ok?

I order from the same list of online shops - they all are great (except this particular case)

• Baller

@mike_mapple Yes I always check spam. Soon I will "clean books" to return balance to Zero. After that I will reorder from Perfski which never failed me. ))

My fault was that I missed date of PayPal request to return payment. Good lesson.

Sorry ballers for bothering you with private matters ?

• Baller

I needed to follow up with them a couple times as well. Inconvenient for sure, but not the end of the world. Still would order from MSN again.

And for over $550 I would sure as hell give them a call, even with 8 hours time difference.

• Baller_

Hey @OldboyII did they invoice the paypal? I know for us if there is an issue with an order, and its an international shipment, I will reach out via email before I even capture the order. If I dont capture it within 10 days, paypal reverts the money back to the sender in our case.

But once you resolve it shoot me an email or call! I will do what I can to help.

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller

@mike_mapple I paid by PayPal. After this vendor informed me that some items are not in stock and we agreed that they cancel order and deposit money at my customer's account and when i decide to make another order I can use this deposit. All of this in my mailbox.

I was sure they did and not worried. When I visited my account I did see that order is not canceled and still in the status of "processing". For 9 months! )))

After I failed to reach them I asked PayPal for refund but PayPal answered that it is too late...

Some people are suggesting me to waste time and money for endless intl. phone calls talking with god knows who instead of sleep or having rest after work or sitting in the bar with friends ... why should I ?

I already got enough!

End of story!

• Baller
I had a order at Griot’s Garage for some care care products that ended up being back ordered. After 30 days Griot’s called me and said if I want to continue and wait for the back ordered items I needed to resubmit to my PayPal account or use a credit card. PayPal has a 30 day limit on back ordered items. I thought that was pretty cool.

• Baller

I buy stuff pretty often from PerfSki, Nautique Parts (aka White Lake Marine), SkiDim, H2OProShop, and Miami Nautique.

My experience with Miami Nautique is that if the item is in stock, which I haven't been able to figure out from their web site, and the order and shipping goes smoothly then it's fine. But if anything doesn't go smoothly then they are the hardest to get it sorted out.

Frankly all the others I mentioned are all very easy to work with and like so many, I mainly work via email. I think in this day and age, if places are going to do well, the reality is they need to offer the same level of consistent customer service through all the communication channels. There are simply too many alternatives that do provide that.

• Baller
This has been about 3 years, but I had a shipment from MSN that was obviously delivered to the wrong address. After much wrangling with Fedex (lots of problems around here with Fedex. Stuff delivered to me that's not mine and vice versa) I called MSN and they shipped my order out again next day air at no charge to me. Whoever got my gloves, I hope they found a use for them.

• Baller
As I said in a previous post, got a new Reflex binder from them three weeks ago, got it next day, no freight charge. I have gotten filters for my 6.2 about 60 days ago, no problem. I did call in and placed my order. I demoed a Omega Max from them last spring. Didn't like the ski, sent it back and refund given, though it did take two weeks. These are good people, always friendly.

• Baller

Why are so many enthusiastic reviews?

Well, I am very glad to hear so many happy end stories ❤️

But simple question: do 100 happy end stories make one unhappy end story void and false?

The todays screenshot of my account in MSN above shows PAID order which is in "processing" for nearly a year.

I have no doubt that any water ski company is monitoring BOS.

But MSN is not reacting neither to multiple direct messages nor such publicity.

If anyone can explain me what I did wrong I will be very thankful. Please ?

• Baller_

Hey @OldboyII I do know on our site ( I can not speak for them ) Even if your order says processing we have not actually invoiced the card, usually a pre authorization has been done. We are currently working on a new site, that will have Live link to what we have in the shop.

What I would recommend, as someone who does 99% of the Perfski online orders, is email the general email, as well as the pro shop, and make sure to screenshot the time stamps ect, and then reach out to your bank/CC and see if they took the money, or its still pending out of your account?

If its pending, and you can have your bank void it, give me a shout!

Unfortunately I dont have all those items in stock, but I will do what I can to help!

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller

@mike_mapple Mike! This order is fully paid and money went to vendor from my PayPal account.

It is not preauthorization, but straight payment to the shop, money were debited from my credit card, PayPal confirmed it.

I made quite a few orders from Perfski, never had any troubles even in complicated logistics situations. Thanks!

When I will need something I will call you for sure. Our season is almost over, so maybe next spring for 22nd models ))

• Baller

@skierjp Relax! You are completely right!

Why do you think they react to call if for months they demonstratively ignoring all incoming requests? It will be just another useless call and nothing more.

They should simply send the money back. As simple as this. After I receive it, I will transfer in full to animal shelter which is close to my house and will present receipt here. Little kittens will be happy ?

Or..... may be as baller for baller.... you'll give them a call on my behalf? Do you like cats (or dogs)? Help me to help them! ?

I will mention you as a benefactor in transfer paper!

• Administrators

@OldboyII I suggest that you contact Kim Larson directly kim@miamiskinautiques.com

Miami Ski Nautique is a first-class vendor. I can only speculate what's going wrong but I promise you thet are not avoiding you or stealing your money.

All, apologies for this lengthy post, but ethically, this one honestly "hit us in gut", so it feels important that we address it as truthfully and completely as possible.

This morning, this particular thread was brought to my attention, and I appreciate the heads up and the support as we are not perfect, but pride ourselves on being ethical.

Oldboy, I am a little surprised by your posts, but hear your frustration, and care about it. We did a thorough "investigation" before this reply simply to be certain we had the correct facts.

Your order was initially addressed by Daniel who tragically passed, but was then taken over by Adam Lunding Johansson. Adam immediately knew your order, and the joint decision you made, via email correspondence, to "bank" your money until you chose an alternative rear binding because you had a concern regarding heal lift. If you recall, Adam had recommended a binding he truly believed would be a best fit for you, rather than simply trying to "sell" you something more convenient. You agreed, and your order was marked as pending. Additionally, Adam requested you speak via phone. However, the 484 area code you gave us gives an error message and is not in Russia, and we didn't receive a call from you.

However, admittedly in the interim, and unbeknownst to us, our GoDaddy email platform blocked a handful of our IP addresses which prompted us to switch to Microsoft email. I can only surmise that it may be possible if you changed your mind, perhaps that email/s did not reach us?

Typically, we do not capture any money prior to shipping, however, you are correct that PayPal does capture your dollars immediately. After contacting PayPal, we can see you filed a claim, and PayPal denied your refund. That's not a problem because we will not deny it.

We can simply refund you immediately if you like. I see our colleague at Performance is active on this thread and has been attempting to work with you. We would be sorry to lose you as a customer, but value Performance as well. You can easily contact us via phone (305) 438-9464, email adam@miaminautique.com. Please let us know if you still want your gear, or if you want a refund. Either way is agreeable with us.

Sincerely,

The Team at Miami Nautique

• Baller

@laurs14 Thank you very much for your reply. As you may see from all my posts I was little "elevated" although not because of money but because of impossibility to reach MSN from different emails accounts. I also have a corporate filter for spam and dangerous IP's which sends all suspicious stuff to the quarantine box. But in the quarantine box there is another bot which checks if there are email addresses from white list. And reports to system administrator. So far no useful message is lost. I sent to MSN emails from address registered as a login to my MSN account both directly from my providers IP and via several VPNs in USA, UK, France etc. all messages looked as delivered because no one time any daemon reported that mail is rejected or blocked. All the time it looked as ignored. So I kept on asking myself - why?

About phone calls: we are at 8 hours difference with you, and if I am visiting partners or branches I may be up to 16 hours ahead of you. Even when I am at home 10am in Miami means 8pm in Moscow, not comfortable time to talk about such matters. Even now its 10:20 pm and my wife is looking at me as a federal judge )

I am glad to hear that there nothing bad but simply digital "SkyNet" that makes us helpless ;(

Sorry for Daniel, my late condolences to family and colleagues.

I will leave country in a few days and will return mid of September.

Than I will make another order (because I already bought some items).

If email will not work again I will PM you here.

Once again thank you for response!

Special thanks to BOS!

Do not worry for dogs and cats - we are supporting them on monthly basis ))))