Phenomenal service from Performance Ski and Surf

markn

• Baller
The customer service from Perfski is the best. I sent an e-mail regarding availability and received an immediate response. Placed an order this morning (with free shipping and I live in Clermont!!) and received Fed Ex tracking info this afternoon. These guys are amazing. (Special thanks to Mike M. for his help). Bill Porter and his staff really care about skiers, keeping us on the water and providing the best products and service on the planet. There is no better place to "gear-up" for skiing than Performance Ski and Surf!!

• Baller
@TEL , yeah feel kind of guilty. Drove to the shop Sunday and forgot they were closed. When I ordered, I asked what shipping would be...free. Ordered yesterday and arrived today. Love PerfSki!

• Baller
I ordered 50 red Radar slalom buoys from Mike late Tuesday afternoon. They will be delivered today. I only do business with Performance. I’ve been a customer of theirs for over 20 years. It’s also awesome to do business with a company where you can actually talk to the owner.
  • Like 1

• Baller

I was in touch with Mike Mapple from the UK about a second pair of Ryan Dodd Stealth Gloves, so that I could collect them when I was skiing at the Boarding School in Florida.  Mike was in constant touch, got some in, and kept them for me.  When I visited to collect them, Bill spent time chatting with us, and unsurprisingly I bought more kit.  I have bought various bits of kit from Performance Ski and Surf over the years and the service has always been personal and excellent.  

• Like 1

• Baller_

Thanks for the reviews @Sivota

And @Dsully I will pass it along to Danielle as well!

Everyone here appreciates all of you for shopping with us, and of course all the ballers know they can email me at anytime, right now my email is getting a bit backed up as we are shot staffed so I am finding myself on the phone / on the floor a bit more, which is a nice change of pace. 

Hope to see some of you at Nationals/Worlds!

• Like 4

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

So this looks like it’s been said and folks on BOS know this but, Performance S&S is amazing.   Bill and mike spent almost an hour with me going over a new front boot for me.   They both went way beyond expectations.   Their customer service is excellent.  
Thank you so much to bill and mike.   They even sold me some strawberry prop wash.  Man this stuff is amazing.  
way to go Performance ski and surf. 

• Like 4

• Baller

Just want to shout out Performance Ski and Surf, yet again for their phenomenal customer service. Called on Friday about a slight tear in the upper cuff on my Radar Vapor Boots, which were just out of warranty. After speaking w Greyson initially by telephone, Mike Mapple was able to reach out to Radar on my behalf and get me set up w a new upper cuff getting shipped out ASAP free of charge. 

Thanks for keeping me on the water, guys. Customer 4 life! 

Also, thank you to Radar for standing behind their products! Love love love the new Vapor boot. 

• Like 2

• Baller_
On 5/22/2023 at 10:01 AM, Buxrus said:

@LOTW  it is a very special product only offered at Perf S&S.  The strawberry is the best. Ask for bill or mike.  Tell them i sent you.  It’s a secret stash.  

When I first started working for bill,  a customer got me on the phone running around everywhere looking for this, now if you get me on the phone and ask for this, just know you will be buying my lunch with your CC that day, and steak isnt cheap right now! but if you get one of the newer guys, anyone beside me Danielle or bill, we will have a very good laugh!

1 hour ago, Skiphreak said:

Just want to shout out Performance Ski and Surf, yet again for their phenomenal customer service. Called on Friday about a slight tear in the upper cuff on my Radar Vapor Boots, which were just out of warranty. After speaking w Greyson initially by telephone, Mike Mapple was able to reach out to Radar on my behalf and get me set up w a new upper cuff getting shipped out ASAP free of charge. 

Thanks for keeping me on the water, guys. Customer 4 life! 

Also, thank you to Radar for standing behind their products! Love love love the new Vapor boot. 

No worries! Sorry i was out friday but glad they got it turned around super fast!

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾