Swiss Pro

lpskier

• Baller_

Two big events this weekend. I bet @scoke is itching to put some money, IPA or bourbon on the winners in both events. 

What will make the cut at Swiss? Will 3@41 get you in or will it be a piece of 4? 

How about the women? 3@39? Higher? Lower? 

Right now, the weather forecast looks good. Wind about 6 and low probability of rain in the afternoon. 

Who do you like, and why? 

Tune in to TWBC for the slalom action Sunday. Not sure if they’ll be at KOD. 

• Like 1

Lpskier

• Baller

Going to be at both events this weekend and I'm super excited... first pro events I'll be attending. It's early in the season so I'll place my bet on 3@41  & 3@39 for finals. 

I'd like to see Charlie and Hazelwood put up some big scores this season and maybe this weekend will be a good start. 

• Like 2

• Baller

im so hot to trot right right now. some yummy potential action.

I  can't find a running order?? Can someone provide a link, PDF, post a jpeg or other??? 

You've been pretty active in my discussions but never stepped up to the plate. i should hire you as my attorney.

Edited by scoke
  • Like 2

• Administrators

@lpskier the YouTube links for BOTH TWBC feeds are in the thread pinned at the top of the forum.

@Wish there are links to the official websites for BOTH  events are in the thread pinned at the top of the forum.

https://ballofspray.com/forums/topic/51635-king-of-darkness-and-swiss-pro-slalom-this-weekend/#comment-850468

tumblr_inline_mg6n5ltl6X1rxe4lt540.gif

• Administrators

@B_S I had to think about this for a minute. Yes, the new site allows users to not see what they do not want to see but if you are going to do that and you are looking for a video then look in the darn Video and Media category.  If that is too much to keep up with then uncheck all.

• Baller

@Horton is there a way you can make pinned posts viewable to all, no matter what boxes are checked? I like the flexibility of not having to wade through stuff that I don't necessarily have an interest in, but it would be cool if that didn't matter with pinned posts.

Edited by B_S

• Administrators

@B_S I am not sure but am already looking into it.

Anyway I TOTALLY understand if you want to unselect "Off Topic" or  "Stuff for Sale" but the other categories are pretty focused and hardly overwhelming. 

• Baller

In fact, it just happened again. I did uncheck all earlier, and just noticed I was only following 1 topic. Looked and saw that technique and theory got checked somehow. I had not gone into that area since unchecked all, so something weird is going on.

• Baller
4 hours ago, Horton said:

@B_S I am not sure but am already looking into it.

Anyway I TOTALLY understand if you want to unselect "Off Topic" or  "Stuff for Sale" but the other categories are pretty focused and hardly overwhelming. 

@Horton --"Boat talk " is a definite maybe 😉 Not sure how many LXi, SNbb, or '93 MasterCrafts I want to read about (all the Best Boat Ever) 

• Like 1

• Baller
3 hours ago, BS74 said:

Noticed on the ski line up the Cole McCormick is not skiing.  Hurt, maybe?

Apparently. He posted something about hating to have to miss the events due to injury, and wanting to wish his (LaPoint Skis) teammates good luck. 

• Baller_

So can Regina, Nate and/or Whitney make it a “twofer” for the weekend? 

I’m liking Nate’s chances.  Regina may be tired after jumping and slaloming today, at least more tired than Whitney. Whitney has momentum. 

Lpskier