2006 ski nautique 196 for sale

bananaron

• Baller

06 196 with 780 hrs in excellent condition. I have skied and driven this boat and its going to make someone an excellent ski machine for yrs to come. Seller is a ski partner and is looking to buy a open bow 200. $28,000  Contact Henry at 218-969-8729 for details.Or contact me and I will get more photos or video.....

Attachment-2.JPG

Attachment-3.jpg

Attachment.JPG

• Baller

06s can be changed to ZO . It is the first year for drive by wire. You would need a new ECM  and probably a new pentiometer in addition to the ZO system, all reflashed to work together. This particular boat has another thing going for it. It has the standard analog guage system. (The optional gateway guage system will fail and will require conversion to analog, a $1000 expense you would not have to deal with).  One sweet slalom boat when you get done with it.

• Thanks 1

• Baller

@bananaron was this boat towed through northern Wisconsin around May 10th?? I saw the exact twin if this wasn’t the same boat. Absolutely stunning. I haven’t seen those colors before, but the one we have is very close to it.

Edited by tjs1295