Justinspaff

• Baller

I might have a really good deal on a 2003 SA Nautique 210. It is a DD with the 330 pcm I believe. The boat has around 200 hours. Am I going to get major hate for skiing behind this? I am not super familiar with the hull design but assume the hull is a wakeboard hull? I have skied behind a 97’ ski nautique and not much gets better than that. How would this compare to a 97’ sport nautique? I have also ridden behind one of those. I do have to say I will be wakeboarding at times for the fiancé. If we can get it to surf we will do that as well, but I am being selfish and worrying about my ski wake on this hull. Would love some input on this. Thanks! 

• Baller

Pulled out my old Nautique catalog and read about the 210.  Any boat that advertises "don't forget about the removable table...perfect for dinner on the lake" does not sound much like a slalom tug!!  V-drive and 3,190 lbs. !!

• Like 1

• Baller

A Pro Air and any Air models without the Super in front of it should be direct drive, anything Super Air will be V drive. We had a Pro Air (2000) model and it was a good boat for wakeboarding primarily but could still Slalom behind it.. 

• Baller
12 hours ago, LoopSki said:

They didn’t make a 210  DD. And the 206 was  is an Air Nautique , not SAN. Fyi. 

Yes my mistake, it is an air nautique 216. 

14 hours ago, TomH said:

You sure you have the model correct?  A 210 is a V-drive.  If it's a direct drive, it'd be the 206 or 216