EZ slalom course floatation

fu_man

• Baller

Ez slalom course.  We think the pvc tubes might be sagging a bit because the boat guide opposite the turn ball tend to float loose while the "inside" boat guide is taught.  If memory serves me correctly, I believe that the tubes have some foam inside to help it float and the foam can get water logged over time.  We have thought about injecting great stuff or cutting up some pool noodles and sliding them in the tube. Does anyone have suggestions?  

• Baller

Maybe just sister on some double capped sections of PVC as floats, maybe 24" long with big zip ties, on the middle section.  Assuming this is in the water semi permanently at least. This is how the floatation is done on the permanent courses.

• Like 2

• Baller

I leave my EZ Slalom course in all summer and had the same problem.  After removing the water logged foam, novice buoys about 13' in from the turn buoy did the trick for me.  I tried capped PVC and was never able to find the right balance.  

• Baller

More bouys on a public lake isn't always a good thing,seems to attract the PWC even more.

In our case we went with 4' of 2''  pvc pipes with caps attach to the main arms.

• Like 1

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!