Ski lake home, Clermont, FL

WhitRiniRealtor

• Baller

https://www.tourdrop.com/dtour/377332/Video

Welcome to your slice of paradise on John's Lake in Clermont, FL!

5 bed / 5 bathroom / 3 car garage with Pool & Spa and Boatlift.

Enjoy all John's Lake has to offer- including 2 surveyed slalom courses in this western lake (lake Sherman) and 2 additional slalom courses on this Clermont Chain of Lakes. Whether you want to ski, ride, surf, or swim - you have found the perfect home for it all!

Click the tour link & call or text if you have any questions!

https://www.tourdrop.com/dtour/377332/Video

Whitney McClintock Rini

Lakefield Realty Group LLC

561-801-6878

whit@lakefieldrealty.com

• Like 2

• Administrators

Honestly is 1.4  for a 5 bed / 5 bathroom / 3 car garage with Pool & Spa and Boat seems pretty reasonable to me. It might be rich for my blood but here in California that is a 4-5 million dollar house. 

• Baller

I've looked at three homes in this development and a few others on this lake.  These are nice, but there are no mature trees in this development and the lots are set back from the lake.  The addition of a pool in most of these homes is a deal killer for me.

• Baller
12 hours ago, MitchellM said:

I've looked at three homes in this development and a few others on this lake.  These are nice, but there are no mature trees in this development and the lots are set back from the lake.  The addition of a pool in most of these homes is a deal killer for me.

Am I reading that right?

• Baller
2 hours ago, buechsr said:

Am I reading that right?

I guess I am not the typical target for most of these lake homes.  I am/was not looking for a primary residence.  I've been looking for a Florida lakefront home that I can use on weekends and a few full weeks every year for skiing.  I already have a pool in my primary residence, and it is a PITA.  Now that my kids are older, the pool is rarely used.  I want my lakefront home to have the lake as it focus and primary body of water.  A pool would just be a nuisance to maintain.  The home with solar panels to the left of the listed home has no pool.  Much more appealing to me.

Now I could get behind a hot tub!

• Like 1

• Baller

This is probably a beautiful home on a Great Lake priced to the mkt.Look at the number of people moving to Florida and the demand for housing.I live on a beautiful lk in northern Minnesota and our recent sales are at $1 million and over.With buyers coming from other states with cash to enjoy our short summers on all of the lakes.Housing prices are high.........

• Like 2

• Baller

American alligators feed primarily at night. This little dude was caught in our lake. Granted it was a while ago but I  would rather enjoy my sunset beer looking out at the lake from the comfort our pool, than in the lake wondering if his kin folk might still be bent on revenge! 😂

IMG_3144.jpeg

• Like 1