Hey Horton - call your buddies at O'Brien..........

Director Darwin

• Baller
It may be November but there is LOTS of buzz about the new skis and some are making decisions now about what to ride next year.  I'm happy w/ my ski but I know four others that are about to bite the bullet for something new.  Information is power - lack of information is a recipe for failure.

I have a buddy that has a A1 he bought last spring. On the bottom there is a couple of areas that appears to have a sticky substance comming out of the bottom. He bought it at H2OZ from TRS1. After he tried to remove it he is realizing that it is not just a substance sticking to it but it looks like it is a couple of weak areas that have something comming from within the ski or bottom material. Anyone else with HO that has this? He wrote Tadd and so far nothing is happening. Tadd, if you are reading, I have seen the ski and HO needs to look at it. This is the first flawed HO I have seen.

• Baller

MS,

In fact I did email your friend back with my thoughts on the ski and I never heard back from him

I am not sure you fully know what you are talking about and dont think you should post for all to see if you do not know the entire deal.

I am all for taking care of my customers to the fullest and I do so with each and every customer I deal with.

If your friend would like to send the ski back, I will do everything in my power to get him a replacement ski.

But again, I did email your friend back and never heard back from him at all.

Next time before you post, maybe you should get your facts straight.

No hard feelings, I just don't like being called out on a public forum.  Especially if the facts aren't straight.

Please feel free to email or call me to discuss this further.

Thanks

Tadd Schreiber

H2Osmosis Sports

tadd at h2osmosis dot com 

Not bashing TRS1, in fact, if you look back on this board, I have spoken highly of you and Seth and H2ozs customer service. I guess I worded it wrong as that was not the intent. I was looking to see if anyone else has seen this on their HO skis. In the response I saw from you to him was that he should try rubbing it off (he did) and that he should keep an eye on it and if it gets worse to contact you. I think that is his intent, so no H2OZ bashing was intended and I am sorry. I will have him e-mail you again. Anything you can do to help him would be great.

My previous post was this.

Hats off to Tadd ans Seth at H2oz for great customer service. My neighbor was at Seths getting lessons in early 07 and came home with a new 07 Monza. By Sep, when you put the Monza in the water it would start to turn milky white around the edges on top. This spring he was back skiing at H2oz and Seth or Tadd looked at the ski. They were out of Monzas, so they sent him home with his old ski until a new 08 was on the doorstep. Not bad when you get a brand new 08 Monza 1 year later. The ski was sent from HO and was on his door step before he got home. Thats pretty good stuff.

• Baller

Sorry MS, didnt mean to jump down your throat.

Just read the post the wrong way apparently.

Anyway, I emailed with your friend today and we are good to go.

Long day, gotta love the holidays!

No harm no foul.

Thanks for the kind words at the end of the post.

And yes, we stand by our customer service, and we do our best to make sure we take care of each and every customer as best we can.

Happy TDay.

Tadd

H2Osmosis Sports

tadd at h2osmosis dot com 

In all my dealings with Tadd at H2Oz I have experienced only stellar response and service.  Not only is he extremely knowledgeable about the products he represents, but he is also brutally honest as well.  If something you think you want isn't the right choice he'll let you know, even if it means losing a sale.

With all of the not-so-goode customer treatment that some companies foist off on the buying public, service such as Tadd's is definitely a welcome difference - which is why it will be unlikely any other equipment supplier will get my personal business.

Your mileage may vary... but I doubt it. 

TW

My fault. My english teacher in 8th grade hated me due to being the 4th of 4 hoodlem brothers that she had to teach. My path was paved.

I love the new Pro shop page. Its nice to shop on line without having to talk to anyone. If anyone is looking for a great deal on a vest, check out the Specials Tab at the On line Pro shop. Eagle Vests for 85.00.

• Administrators

For the record: I have turned down advertising (at higher rates) from other shops because I want to work with Tadd and Seth. Where else can you get your gear from guys who not only ski but Tadd is a National Champ and Seth is a Pro. These guys know what they are doing and give great service.

• Baller

Brent-

I'm working on a package that I'd like to present to as many ski schools as possible to get them excited about and involved with the Elite program, if you have any other ski schools you think I should approach, let me know!

Web update - The site is VERY close to going up, I'm sorry for the delay!

• Baller

Bruce-

I'm not familiar with McGinnis ski school, so I'm not aware of what level of skier they appeal to. You are correct that the Elite is aimed more at competition level skiers. We'll be announcing our sales and demo program after the new year.