Yet another Ski Nautique 200

rwskier

• Baller

I got a slalom ride behind the CC 200 this weekend. It felt very similar to the 196 pull. That's a good thing! I skied very well behind it. Thanks to Tom Nathan for bringing his zero time boat for us to use.

The ZO Malibu also felt nice for slalom. Again, very similar to the CC 196. Thanks to Pat Rogers for bringing that boat.

The CC 200 looked great for tricks. I boat judged and the skiers skied well. They loved the table. The wake was a bit smaller but shaped well. Hopefully I'll get a trick ride behind one soon.

Eric

• Baller
CB looks great. That would be my preference for the public lake since the storage in the bow would be dry. On the open bow, even the storage under the dash is not really dry. Our Malibu is OB and the only thing we use it for is to drop someone off at a dock, which would work just as well with CB.

• Baller

We went with the C/B only because I have no real need for the O/B. If I felt that we would have some trouble selling the boat after the end of the season we would have gone O/B, but this boat is committed already.

Boody,  Yes it is Warman, Flippin cold water yesterday, 52 Yuk. I think we will be seeing you in Pheonix this weekend Huh?

Russell