Ski Photos that just make you happy

Horton

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
Yep- That was my first thought. The few times I find myself driving in the rain, I have to duck to avoid getting pelted in the face. This bimini would eliminate that entirely. Knowing that @richarddoane skis in the rain and snow all the time, it makes perfect sense.

• Baller

My little trick machine, at the dock for Chilean Nationals, with marginal weather conditions...

886f1023f606778be2ae7aa8262a8c.jpg

And then getting her 3rd place medal!

The one that got 2nd is # 2 in the AWSA " all federations" ranking for Girls 1

6ccaae47947416fb768ed046540b3f.jpg

• Baller
There are not many things more beautiful than my boat, but this certainly is FAR more beautiful. This was taken a couple of weeks ago and this little beautiful 3 year old girl got up on skis for the first time. I couldn't be a more proud papa!64f9986df34dbc7809ea4f5fe51fa2.jpg

• Baller
Maybe I should have posted this under a new thread titled "Ski Photos That Just Make You Sad". It was the middle of May and the weather had been challenging since our season started the end of April. At least on this day the water was flat, and my 2mm Camero almost made me forget the snow. Still think it is a cool picture though.

• Baller

Cool I grew up just south of Vernon before heading back to AB after high school to make my life in the oil patch.

Just moved last year from Millett to just south of Houston.

Heading back to AB late July and thinking about bringing my ski with me to go for a few rips.

• Baller
The boy (six) graduated from his skimmer/trainer today and skied under his own power holding the handle! We have been starting him from the platform with the rope attached to the skimmer, so a deep water start with the handle and two skis was a pretty big step. I had to attach a set of zincs to the rear of the skies as ballast to get them to sink because the damn things were too buoyant. What a great day!

• Baller
My daughter on the podium (4th place) at the Western Regionals with a score of 3 @ 32. She was in good shape at 3 and could of kept skiing for a better placement, but she was so focused on avoiding a runoff at 2@32 that she just stood up around 3 ball. (The medal ceremony was 5 hours after the event and the 5th place finisher had already left, so she is not in the picture).