Reduced Price - Wing Angle Gauges (NEW)

scuppers

• Baller
Set of 5 anodized aluminum gauges - color coded 5,7,8,9,11 Degree. Good size 7" long 1/8 thick, good feel, easy to find in your tool box. $39.95 includes shipping anywhere in the USA. E-mail clinkatcfl.rr.com. I can take any major credit card for payment. They cost more than that to make. 55 sets left.

• Baller
@scotchipman & @MattP In the more information than you want catagory - I'm not really into the wing angle guage business - You know how it goes - a friend of a friend is gonna make you up a few sets, the next thing you know you got 70 sets of guages and a bill big enough to buy a new Goode - So if you want two sets at a time $70.00 and use the 5's and 7's for butter knives. I have way more than that in them. They are nice though!

• Baller
@Brady - They are used to adjust the angle of the wing that's on the fin of most hi-end water skis (competition skis). The wing aids in stablization and slowing the ski down when you let off the pull. Usually the wing is adjusted between 5 and 11 degrees. Anything less than 5 is considered "no effect". If you need more than 11 then something else is way wrong. You lay the guage flat on the fin between the top of the wing and the bottom of the ski. Losen the two screws that hold the wing on - slide the guage all the way in and tighten the screws - simple.