Interesting GoPro Results

Phil2360

These are a bit interesting. From some footage shot at 1080/48fps & then simply screen shots taken with the Snippy Tool in full screen preview. The laptop I grabbed them from has a 1366 x 768 resolution, so relatively pleased with the results.

(Working on him getting that handle down!)

e2339ce3804d1a3dc0a7c29620c6b9.jpg

Nice shots!

I agree, GoPros will eventually take some sick pics when you least expect'em to.

I've had two in particular that caught my attention since they were not at all what I was trying to capture at the moment, but came out being the best shots!

Check it out ;)

First one was just swiming in my tennis club's pool, coming out of the water.

Second one, pulling out for my pre gate set up, first set of that day.

Nice shots!

I agree, GoPros will eventually take some sick pics when you least expect'em to.

I've had two in particular that caught my attention since they were not at all what I was trying to capture at the moment, but came out being the best shots!

Check it out ;)

First one was just swiming in my tennis club's pool, coming out of the water.

Second one, pulling out for my pre gate set up, first set of that day.

• Baller

Those shots look great, for easier (and full resolution) frame grabs you may want to try using VLC Media Player (free): http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

It has a camera button that saves an image from the video to a specified directory every time you click- also you can pause and go frame by frame thru the video and capture the frames that you want- should be a lot easier (and look a bit better) than using the snip tool.

• Baller

Those shots look great, for easier (and full resolution) frame grabs you may want to try using VLC Media Player (free): http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

It has a camera button that saves an image from the video to a specified directory every time you click- also you can pause and go frame by frame thru the video and capture the frames that you want- should be a lot easier (and look a bit better) than using the snip tool.