winter won't quit but we don't care

PJ

• Baller_
Was really hoping you guys were gonna do that. Props to OTF for braving the cold. Hope that was drysuit. Love the extensive pure white "sandy beach".. Was that a turn island or an iceberg? I feel privileged just to have stood on that dock.....right where that snow pile is. Way to go guys!!!

• Baller
  • Members

@ms you've seen my cabinet.......you think I didn't finish off one of those special batch 120 proof whiskies??? Of coarse I did

@xrated nice handle your marketing slogan could be "doubles as a clothes hanger" love it!

• Baller

Thanks guys, I can't round a bouy for anything but I can still have fun with it!

Might try the handle out this summer on some doubles for giggles. When it fails miserably I will just grab the bottle of rum again!

I was honestly scrambling to find my ski stuff. I knew i had the stick and a wetsuit that was all. Seems my vest and gloves are still at the lake.

• Baller
last Thursday through this most recent Wednesday it was in the 70s and 80 here in Iowa city but then Iowa City remembered it was Iowa City and on Thursday we experienced a 40 degree swing in the temps and it's been raining ever since and isn't supposed to stop until Sunday. Temps won't be back up but take a guess where I'll be when the rain quits and the sun comes out.

• Baller
The cold weather made it down to central Texas. We had record lows Friday and Saturday morning, around 40 F. Great skiing Saturday late though. I'm hoping that's the last we'll see of the cold for a while.