Return to Broho 2013 video

rwskier

• Baller

good music Richard...kudos to the young gals in the neoprene with the water temp up here. I 'll be starting in a baggy :) 66 Strada on the way (orange :)

keep the video's coming!

• Baller

@richarddoane -- the problem with BOS is that I meet great people like you and then I want to travel the country skiing tournaments with all my new BOS friends! Why is that a problem, you ask? Two reasons -- time, and money!

Awesome video and what a beautiful site! Hope to get to ski there someday.

• Baller_
the new Carbon Pro was there, 8 hours on the clock, the CC had a little over 3 when it arrived Friday, my 2012 MC was the Grandpa with 150 hours, we're very fortunate in the promo boat department, and lucky to have such a great group to ski with

• Baller_
Ok, its been said but WOW what a great video. Keepm coming. Love the pink drysuit and second the shorty wetsuit and impressive quiver of boats. That site is the poster child for what a ski site should look like.

• Baller
@Wish not to beat the western WA state drum to hard, but that's pretty much what all of the ski sites look like up here. Little differences between them, and tons of hard work put into them, and not to down play "the BroHo" at all... but Ski Park, Maytown, Havaski, Warmans, Mint, Borderline, Hilltop, Radar, Rainier, etc etc... the list goes on.

• Baller

That's the best waterski footage I've ever seen. The only improvement I can imagine is having two choppers in the sky and editing them together to create a full pass. This would be a great way to judge gates!

Phenomenal video @rwskier ! I wish I had this technology when I was going to film school.

• Baller

@Jipster43 I can't even imagine trying to fly 2 of these suckers at one time, one is certainly enough. I'm going to have to get a bigger copter if you want to see a whole pass in one shot.

besides most of us have only about a 5 second attention span!

• Baller
@richarddoane I'll be there. For both. Missed Baseline the last couple years do to family stuff. Although last year I was at a graduation ceremony in Florida and got to ski 3 out of the 5 days I was there. Which was a bonus. But then the airline broke my ski on the way home.