Does your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend drive the boat?

Horton

I asked my wife if she is happy or not happy and her response was I am happy too.....wait how cold is it outside. We bought our first boat about 10 years ago and she had never driven a boat before. First time out had her drive, few days later had her pull me free skiing on the river, and that weekend trained her on the course. She didn't leave me so it worked out but we were still newly weds so think that helped.

• Baller
@Wish Nice - you went with @ToddL 's idea on the tee shirt. Hope you had a batch of then made, last count it looks like 62 of us need one. I'm in for a large if you can get more made up, maybe add the BOS logo too.

• Baller_
@Zman‌ It's a one off.. Wife actually made it for me after I showed her @ToddL post. Was a surprise Christmas gift. Ton's of web sites can make custom Ts for not much scratch...but ya, I think anyone could sell a bunch of them.

• Baller

Make your reservation/order:

http://teespring.com/i-love-my-wife-boat-driver

Shirts in a few colors, B/W hoodies.

@skidawg @Deke @DW @Marco @disland @kstateskier @animal @SkiRV @onamission @Bruce_Butterfield @jhughes @9400 @wcalroberts @rq0013 @T-fromTO @LakeOneSkier @MAD11 @thager @bf @lpskier @TNh2oskier @fu_man @kurt @skihacker @skihard @jetpilotg4 @Stegcraftben @smalor @Dano @hooscal15

• Baller
First of all thank god for speed control! Second, I have learned over the years to keep my mouth shut no matter how the driving is on any particular day. Slowly she is getting more comfortable and confident when she is in the course. She is waaaaay better than she was a few years ago and I give only praise........even though it kills me when she comes into the 55's at an angle. Lol