RadaR Product Cycle - Any 2016 rumours?

TazyMike28

• Administrators

@TazyMike28 First of all every ski company is always working on the next ski.

I can tell you that Radar has been tweaking the Vapor. The layup of the original green ski is not the same as the newer blue ski. For me the green Vapor was really good but the blue Vapor is even better.

My impression is that the Vapor is not at the end of it's life cycle.

• Baller
@TazyMike28 the blue vapor is an incredible ski, definitely consider it as your next ski! Like @Horton said the blue vapor is not the end of the vapor cycle they will continue to tweak it and make it even better every year! They won't change the shape unless they find something better! They had the strada for 4 years or so, so expect some timeline like that!

• Baller

@TazyMike28 new products are usually released around US Nationals in late August. Then they will usually ship them out later over the off season for most for the next year.

The Geeen Vapor is Awsome! Wish I had a blue to compare it to!

• Baller
@TazyMike28 The 2015 Senates are definitely upgraded with a new shape since the 2014 season began. The 2103 shape was basically a slightly widened Strada with a round tail and the newer Senate shape was taken from the Vapor. We now have a Lithium version of the Senate with full carbon construction and a PVC core to complement the 1/2 glass 1/2 carbon Alloy and the all carbon PU core Senate C.