Master's Webcast???

MrJones

• Baller
Watching Brooke Baldwin slalom it almost looks like she pulls her hands in after the second wake. I am not sure she is actually doing it but it certainly looks like her hands get closer to her body after the second wake. She is a phenomenal skier.

• Baller
@Chef23 I saw that too. I think it's not so much pulling her hands in as it is moving her hips/upper body forward. It sets her up in a really good position to move through the turn and start the ski rotating early. Really impressive.

• Baller
@AdamCord it is an awesome move she looks so good coming off the second wake and into the turn. I would love to see some good video of her from the boat. I can probably learn a lot more from watching her than the guys that run 41.

• Baller
Saying goodbye to the passengers this morning after flying from Phoenix to Atlanta, I saw a man and woman wearing waterski shirts. They were on there way to the masters. I think I saw him in a recent waterski magazine.

• Baller_
Was on in the Pavilion when TGas came out of the water. He could not put any weight on his left leg. I do not think he will be skiing. Unless he knows a good chiropractor or can get some kind of medical attention. Looked pretty bad.

• Baller

TGas has had back issues since skiing at ULM. I know it's the Masters, but I was watching with my wife and saying he should step aside for tomorrow and let one of the other boys ski. I know he wants to go, but I can't imagine how he could be at all competitive and could make something bad a lot worse messing up the rest of season.

Hope there is an overnight miracle for him, but as someone who has been under the knife for a back I hope he makes a smart choice.