Show us your tug

Horton

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

New to me this spring. Loving it and having a blast with it. Quite a step up from my 1976 Ski Tique. Ski Tique was "cooler" and I thought I'd have it forever. It was good enough for my purposes, but never say never. The 176 is a great little boat, subject of a few discussions on here through the years.jq262t9qclzk.jpg

• Baller

@Orlando76 I found that 93 flooded halfway off it’s trailer, only the safety hook holding the bow on. Luckily no trees. My dad and I with a bunch of 8x8 blocks, 2 train jacks a 12 foot piling, and a machete got it lifted, slid back on the trailer, and a jungles worth of brush cleared that had grown through the trailer. Engine was toast. My ski partner has restored it to a respectable slalom tug with a GT40 in it.

Here she is now as @Simpson has her now

8pfcjqpyxixd.png

• Baller

@aupatking yeah that’s what it was, floated off trailer. I remember seeing the ad or story maybe it was posted on CCF. @Simpson It’s come a long way! The purple 93’s are my fav. Only year they used that fushia color and first time CC ever used purple.

It always amazed me how I have the same purple but with a black upper and look at how drastically different they look, IMO. That upper color plays tricks.

bey7nhbdp0iw.jpeg

• Baller

This is my baby and I have never been jealous of anyone’s boat until @A_B just showed me his new tug on Facebook. It’s like I have a perfect supermodel and now I am realizing she is a bit older....but still hot as hell!

fgiwv69ija83.jpeg