Masterline handles contact

JordanOz

• Baller
Hi all. Just a quick one for those who deal with Masterline. I emailed them through their site about ordering a handle or 2 to pick up when I'm in the US, back on Monday or Tuesday, still haven't heard anything from them. Are they usually pretty good with contact, or a little slow? Any help or info would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Baller
@perfski can help you I'm sure, they keep up with stock really well. I recently purchased from jdarwin, things were a little slow I felt which he attributed to MasterLine. I will say jdarwin's no name Masterline rope is awesome for the price!!!

• Baller

Good luck. I ordered a new handle from their website about 6 weeks ago. I got an order confirmation emailed right away, but nothing since. They haven't responded to multiple emails or given an order cancellation. I have no idea what's going on with them. It really shouldn't be so hard for somebody to take my $$!!

• Baller

@Jody_Seal going to be in Orlando for 5 days late July, skiing with Rini and maybe another mate who lives there.

@gregy thanks for the contact. I would ring, but I'm in Australia.

@Orlando76 thanks, I will try them too. I'm buying a stick from them anyway when I get there. I wanted a custom one with the handle engraved though, wonder if they can do that.

@B_S hopefully they sort you out mate. I want to give them money as well, so with any luck it works out. Haha

• Baller
@JordanOz I found a phone number and called them a little while ago. I was informed the handle I wanted is backordered and not available for at least another 2 months, so I asked to cancel the order. No answer as to why I wasn't informed of the backorder earlier or why my emails weren't answered. Pretty disappointing experience all in all. I live in MI, our summers are short and precious, and as the meme goes, ain't nobody got time for that!

• Baller

@B_S sorry to hear about that, that's a bummer. Bit of a shame they couldn't let you know earlier. Hope you have a handle to get through this summer....or In Tow maybe? It was out of Brenda or Masterline for me....

Just out of interest which handle was it? I wonder if it's the same type I'm after.

@gregy thanks for your help with the extra places. You wouldn't believe it, but Russell actually sent me an email about 15 minutes after I posted my reply to you in here, and he told me to place the order, and it will be ready for me in July.

Thanks again guys.

• Baller
Perfski got me a MS handle the size I wanted, engraved and with the colour rope I wanted too in 5 days. When my wife went to the State in May, they sent the handle to the hotel where she was staying for a week and she brought it back here in Geneva. Super service from Perfski, Brian and Bill.