San Gervasio Pro Am

Luzz

• Baller

Ballers,

tomorrow the 3rd San Gervasio Pro Am kicks in with the first two rounds of amateur skiing.

Follow the action on the webcast and keep up with live scores

Should be a great event! H2H Pro finals start on Sunday around 12pm Italy time (6am EST)

Ski coach at Jolly Ski, Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (2023 Promo and others), Co-Organizer of the Jolly Clinics.

• Baller

WOW, Manon is one tough competitor. According to the front page article: "She didn't just get a piece of 3 to get the win, she ran the whole pass, the third time she has done so in tournament. This was the first time a female skier had ever run 39off in Europe."

On a borrowed ski, crazy. Perhaps she should just let her old ski go and see if she can keep the borrowed one. It certainly seems to work for her. Stellar skiing.

• Baller

@rico unfortunately the European Fed website is not programed to handle different formats than the usual multiple round and finals events. Still sore and tired this morning, but as happy and as it gets. So many highlights:

- Nate and Freddie killed it, hands down.

- Robert and Brando showed to be raising stars of our sport

- Manon showed extreme poise and ability to adjust to unexpected difficulty.

- It was showed once again that Europe is a great venue for skiing, and scores can go down here as well!!

I'll post more as the day progresses. What a weekend! Thank you @BorisL for the nice words. And thank you to all my staff for their determination and passion.

Ski coach at Jolly Ski, Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (2023 Promo and others), Co-Organizer of the Jolly Clinics.

• Baller

@Luzz as a novice slalomer waterskier, the SanGervasio tournement was absolutly amamzing, what a performance these guys put on. I loved to watch it (I live in Geneva)

Great to have such a competition here in Europe. Great job, no great job sorry, SUPER JOB !!!!!! Love it

• Baller

@Horton it's Tuesday and you're asking this?? :smile:

Nate had a bad round 1 and didn't make the top 4 (hard to believe 1 @ 41 off is a bad round). That put Nate as 5th seed.

H2H round A: seed #1 vs. 8

H2H round B: 2 vs. 7

H2H round C: 3 vs. 6

H2H round "D": 4 vs. 5

H2H round E: winner of A "Winter" vs. winner of D "Smith"

H2H round F: winner of B vs. winner of C

H2H Final: Smith vs. TGas

Edit: I am SURE Horton knows how the system works. I put the above diagram for others who may not.