BOS Cash Prize events - you have to go in 2017

Razorskier1

• Baller
OK Ballers. Second year was every bit as great as the first! If you set aside time and money for one big event next year make it a BOS Cash Prize. You will have the time of your life and meet a whole bunch of Ballers and skiers of all ages. What a great concept and a great time! I'm in for 2017!

• Baller
Agree, Really fun, I haven't been to a tournament that I wasn't skiing against myself since college which made it interesting. But meeting folks that I only know on BOS was the best part. The attitude on the shore was so relaxed, lots of joking, cheering etc.

• Baller
The Cash Prize events get me so much more pumped than just a class C/R ect. 3 pulls, A dinner, great friends. You don't have to be deep into shortline to be in the coin. Also get to see some great skiing in the H2H. Also provides the chance for us amateurs to win some money. Where else can I get all that? Can't get it at nats, can't get it at a big dawg, can't get it at my local tourney. Sure, you might win your plane ticket, a ski, or a sandwich, but there is an opportunity here that does not exist at other tourneys. This is a thing, and I'm totally hooked. I did 2 events this year, and I plan on doing at least that next year.

• Baller
@richarddoane - if Horton wanted to we could do it class C. 2 lake site, but not much in the way of wind protection, so it could turn out badly if the wind doesn't play nice. No homes there but people could camp, and I can put up quite a few folks at my house 20 minutes from the site.

• Administrators
@RazorRoss3 What do you mean you did not participte in the CASH MONEY part of the evert? If you had kicked ass on Sunday you could have taken home a grand!$!

• Baller
@Horton, poor wording choice on my part. Was simply trying to make fun of @MattP for his performance... or lack of on Sunday and make fun of myself for getting the boot in the round of 16 to a very talented skier which resulted in neither of us walking away with $$$ in our pockets. We were still able to enjoy the beer, food, great site, great boats, and people. Was fun last year, was fun this year, and I have a suspicion it will be fun next year as well.

• Baller

This invention is on fire, @Horton! Part of your tournaments' success is your ability to attract pros/elite participants.

Hey, let's add $15 to the entry fee and add a kick @$$ shirt for participating competitors.

BO$ CA$H PRIZE 2017

Somewhere on the shirt it should say "tournaments that don't suck".

Heck, if you make a 2015 and 2016 commemorative versions, I'd buy those, too.

@BOS_Shirts

• Baller
If you do Whitestone again in GA, now that I understand the event better, I'd love to compete in one of these and bring a boat unless you're only doing Carbon Pro's based on sponsorship. The only place I ever won any $$$ was at Whitestone where we handicapped last round (on the side). I was smiling like a jackass eating briers. A lot of fun.