Mapple T3

ALPJr

• Baller
Test rode a T3 a few weeks ago. Wow that ski rips. Feels very different from what I'm riding now. I liked it and ran past my average on the first set. Would like to try one again. There are 3-4 skis on my list to try and this is for sure one of them.

• Baller

I believe it is one of, if not the best ski on the market. I took my first deep water start 14 years ago, at the age of 46. A couple years ago I got on a Mapple 6.0 and was very happy. This Spring, April 2017, I bought a T3 from KLP. He took service to a new level, in my opinion. I visit Kris, just after his leg surgery, he sets up my ski, jumps (maybe not jumps) in the boat, watches this old hack, adjusts accordingly. After a month or so, he calls, says he's going to be in the area, how about he watches and if he likes the settings.

My goal this season was to qualify for Nationals in slalom and today I met that goal on a T3 in M6. In large part I thank Mapple Skis, especially Kris & Jeff Rodgers (aka a few tips from Jeff also helped a lot). I won't be scaring the guys on the podium anytime soon, but it is sure a sense of accomplishment for me.

Bottom line, do yourself a favor and try this ski.

• Baller
I have had my 67 T3 since 2018, moving from my Radar, tried a couple of newer vapours and then bought the T3. Best decision ever, more space & width than anything I'd previously tried & forgiving were my first and lasting impressions. It added 4 buoys to my PB 2 sets out of the box. 3 years later I'm still on it and while I will retire it at some point I don't plan on changing anytime soon & I'll never sell it. Sentimental I guess.

• Baller
Have to agree with @Horton longevity of skis. My T-3 was my all time favorite ski and did not want to move on....until it finally broke. Certainly not the fault of the ski. Tons of short line passes over 3 years is asking too much from ANY ski.