Does MS still hate kids?

skidawg

• Baller
A kid didn't swim out of the course fast enough so they stopped the boat with the next skier. I'm glad @MS wasn't driving. Definitely hates kids. @Mrs_MS covers for him with the photos. Excellent wife.

• Administrators
@Mrs_MS that is the most disgusting example of pandering I've ever seen in my life. Reminds me of politicians kissing babies to win votes. I don't understand what @ms is trying to prove by pretending he likes children but we're not buying it. My sources were tell me that those children were promised candy if they smile for the camera and then @ms took all of the candy with him when the photo shoot was over.

• Baller_

“You’re smart for such a little guy, I agree Horton really is a pain in the ass”

“If you go get me a sweetwater from skidawg’s cooler I’ll let you taste it”

“If you even think about touching my ski, you will find out what it’s like to be a buoy anchor”

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller
Last weekend I saw @MS studying a Ginger bread house floor plan. There was a magazine lying next to him full of kids menu green fried tomato BBQ recipes by Ed Gein and Hanibal Lecter. He loves kids alright, absolutely eats them up!