Show off your ski

aspski

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
@BraceMaker - It is my sister's, and she has been doing great on it. At 46, she started getting up on one for the first time using the ski. I jumped on it for one run, and had some fun. The design of the ski is unique and really well thought out.

• Baller

Notice the PB handle on the tip of the one on the right? That looker right there got me a couple more of those things. Then it hit a piling. I have actually never felt like I was going to cry over a ski until that.

@brooks and the guys from Square One (Radar etc.) took ridiculously great care of me. The absolute best customer service in the industry. It also helps to have the best skis in the industry. B) . I know all of you Goode lovers just vomited a bit, but..... I’ll just walk away from that

xhxkcyv5qg7r.jpeg

• Baller

jumt6m0awvlh.jpeg

@Bill22 I like the CDX! been skiing mine for well over a decade...probably closer to 2.

My first post on BoS... Our quiver isn’t much to brag about but it works for us. The alloy top CDX started peeling back so some JB Weld holds the tip together! Though this CV-19 situation sucks...We’ve got both girls home from college and we’ve skied more here in Charleston SC as a fam in the past week than we ever have. And gas is only $1.29 to boot!

Record high temps have helped too—90 today, We were even comfy wo wetsuits.