Famous movie quotes - adapted for water skiing

Spuddy

• Baller
I ski with a buddy who is a car guy and he has always quoted the “Fast and Furious” line “I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less I am free” I have adapted it for skiing and say “I live my life 6 bouys at a time for those 16.95 seconds I’m free” just wondering if anyone else has any movie related quotes for skiing.

• Baller
I know what you're thinking; did he make 6 buoys or only five? To tell you the truth, I kinda lost count myself in all the confusion, But being this is a supercharged Nautique, the most powerful ski boat on earth; powerful enough to pull your arms clean off, I'd ask myself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk? :D

• Baller

This is my ski. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My ski is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my ski is useless. Without my ski, I am useless. I must adjust my ski true. I must ski better than my enemy who is trying to ski better than me. I must beat him before he beats me. I will…

My ski and I know that what counts in tournaments is not the rounds we ski, the noise of our boat, nor the spray we make. We know that it is the bouys that count. We will make our pass…

My ski is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its settings and its limits. I will keep my ski clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…

• Baller

“I'll figure it out. Just give me the skis.

sorry. I forgot.

You're a professional skier.

You don't need any notes.”

An actual quote about water skiing from the classic The Great Outdoors stariing John Candy.

• Baller

PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. An OTF is just another path, one that we all must take. You feel yourself going over the front, the grey spray-curtain of this world rolls back, you make impact, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, an ambulance and paramedics, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.

GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

• Baller
the first rule of ski club is: you do not talk about ski club. the second rule of ski club is: you DO NOT talk about ski club! third rule of ski club: if someone yells ' stop! ', goes limp, or wipes out, the pass is over. fourth rule: only one guy to a pass.

• Baller

Quote about the new Nautique,

“It’s the boat that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. I’ve outrun Imperial Mastercrafts. Not the old 197s, mind you. I’m talking about the big Prostar boats, now. She’s fast enough for you, old man.”

Han Solo

Now I know why it costs that much!