What do you want for Christmas?

TEL

• Baller
My girlfriend asked me what I want for Christmas. I have a new ski, vest. gloves, rope and my 08 196. It would be nice to have a new boat but That’s a little unrealistic. The two new fins are interesting she would probably roll Her eyes think I’m crazy asking her to spend $100-$300 on a fin. I’ve had a few ski lessons with CP still working on things he’s told me. So what do you want for Christmas? maybe it’ll help me decide what I want or need

• Baller
I wish for my son to find relief from the debilitating impacts of Crohns Disease. At 22 he's been struggling with CD since he was 14. Consider donating to a Crohns, Colitis, IBD foundation if donating to research is your thing.

• Baller_
@ALPJr : a ski friend of mine has it also. Not a fun deal, I empathize with you dealing with loved ones health issues, I have been through a similar drill. Best of luck and correct, helping medical research is a key to solving the medical mysteries many face.

• Baller

I’d like some of our medical bills to disappear. We had zero medical expenses on Sept 16, by Oct 1 we hit our max out of pocket. Oct 1 our annual policy starts over, by Oct 7 we hit our maximum out of pocket again for that year. FML. That being said if me, my wife, our 3 yo son and 3 month old son have our annual Christmas breakfast of cinnamon buns in our home, then hallelujah.

Not an audio junky but wouldn’t have minded retiring my 25 yo radio and speakers in the old ski boat. This year is gonna see more cruising and very little skiing. The only material thing I truly asked for was a Radar “Motor Box Protector” and fyi Performance has their label on one too.

• Baller

@Orlando76 - I've been very please with my Bluetooth speaker instead of the boat stereo, those things have gotten pretty stinking good, I removed my head unit which freed up the power cord from the stereo Aux to be a charging port for the bluetooth speakers/phones - they sell DIN glove boxes that close the hole.

If only I had a good way to remove those 25 year old speakers and not leave the holes I'd strip them out and be done with it!

• Baller

@Orlando76 we also have a family tradition of cinnamon buns for Christmas breakfast and we missed in 2016. It was awesome to have the tradition back on track last year. I hope you and your family get to do it this year.

All I want is to be healthy enough to run 32 off next summer. This past summer I was able to get back in the course so that was a win. I am in the gym already working my way toward it.

Our lake back! On a public lake that made power but the owner of the dams has blown off FERC. for more the 13 years as far as needing updates. So now they pulled his license and with that the lake has no depth required. He has dropped the lake 8' and now we have stumps. A lot of stumps! So now we are looking at a friendly takeover. But our lake makes the money to keep three other lakes going that he owns. So looking at four lakes. Saw this coming for years and been working on it but no one pays much attention till the water goes down and the they all want it back. Working on a court ordered lake level order now and with some luck will have it in place for spring! Without the tax base on the lakes our county will go bankrupt. Just a little stocking stuffier!