Almost ultimate weekend

motoxr

• Baller

Wanted to share my upcoming ALMOST ultimate weekend. I have some buds coming up to the cottage for the following plan;

Friday night, get away from work and drive to the cottage...then drink beer

Saturday, slalom with 2 other buddies, big breakfast, maybe wakesurf, then head out for about 4 hours of motocross and enduro riding. Come back, slalom again, big steak dinner and beer

Sunday, repeat of Saturday with skiing and Motocross yet not as much beer as we have to drive home.

Sunday night...hang with girlfriend and try to get the smile off my face from an amazing weekend!

• Baller
Hey keith2oskier, I live in Toronto, with the cottage being about 2 1/2 hours north of the city. @jetsetr, now I'm really jealous with you having a track your backyard! Riding a KTM 525 this weekend and of course the HO Syndicate!

• Baller
Update, it was a great weekend mixing the skiing and motocross. The water was 59 degrees and we .we're only able to free ski as we pulled the course a few weeks ago. Still great to swerve anytime. Rode the KTM 525 (a beast) for 4 hours on Saturday and almost 3 hours yesterday. A great weekend!

• Baller

Almost as good as my weekend. :)

Rode my motorcycle down to the AIMExpo (American International Motorcycle Expo) on Saturday. Got to demo a few bikes, take in the new technologies. Great ride back home late at night (thankfully no deer).

Then pouring rain on Sunday, our club starts texting, "what are we waiting for?".

You know you're with the right guys when you look forward to hittin' it in a downpour.