Where is the most scenic place you have skied?

cougfan

• Baller

3/4 of the Wednesday night crew made a day trip to beautiful Baker lake yesterday to do some free skiing missed you @Rednucleus. Even though only the bottom 1/2 of the mountain was visible the scenery was spectacular. The water was a clear blueish-green at 60 degrees. We were the only boat on the 7 mile long s36v63coyjs1.jpeg

r5njoszfsqid.jpeg

y38xgeknbzc3.jpeg

pxartd9d6f7p.jpeg

i63weiyjltho.jpeg

g9edpjlfp53t.jpeg

xmw2tshro26z.jpeg

dkaerrvgaknf.jpeg

qpxfefa9vz8r.jpeg

8rr9q2x6wcbo.jpeg

l0mmcs1n30rv.jpeg

g257sai99o6j.jpeg

kwj0b73famsj.jpeg

9kq67jsglrit.jpeg

2dot9gie1o6r.jpeg

lake and the water conditions were perfect. Gots lots of free skiing in and Doug even long line barefooted. Stopped at Birdsview brewery for a beverage on the way back. Made it to Bow lake just in time for our 5 o’clock set. What a great day!

• Baller

Loch Lomond in Scotland has stunning scenery, 22 miles long with half in the Highlands and half in the lowlands and islands dotted around the south end, great place for family boating.

I learned to ski there as did my wife and kids, still try to have a set there once a year.

• Baller_

Lake McDonald in glacier national park.

In the 80's.

Lake closed now a days to power boats for the most part.

There was a shell pit lake in Puerto Rico that bordered the Atlantic ocean. Pretty scenic except it at the time was in a pretty low rent area of the island.

Rosewater development in kalispell is pretty cool. 360 degree scenic view of the the flathead valley, glacier, big mt and lots of surrounding mountain views.

k1ff5arctygo.jpg

u3jrrccpus82.jpg

ivk28y928wa4.jpg

a683bjsvt0lq.jpg

• Baller

3/4 of the Wednesday night crew made a return trip to Baker lake today ( still no @Rednucleus ☹️) with my wife joining us. Beautiful day with air temps in the mid 80’s and the crystal clear water in the low 70’s. Only problem was Sockeye salmon opened this weekend and the lake was full of fishing boats☹️ Good thing the lake is so big that we were able to find some decent water. ezizkd56q1gs.jpeg

yeun071rsr7o.jpeg

o4p9d8byx55d.jpeg

vjwgy3le07wp.jpeg

• Baller
Took some turns on Flathead Lake in Montana this morning and it was pretty special. Bonus was that I got to ski behind my dads 1977 Glastron that has been in the family since he purchased it new. I learned to ski behind that machine and it holds a special place in my heart - even if the smallish wake feels like it is built with rocks. ?

• Baller
@Andre - Gordon Rathbun (you know, Ski Paradise). He usually sets up a September trip to Europe to ski and tour. Small group, awesome accommodations and food, different ski sites, coaching, sightseeing in the afternoon. Not this year unfortunately.