Masterline Rope difference?

keithh2oskier

• Baller
I usually remove the 15' off section to have my rope start at -22. But from the picture, both look the same. Only difference I can tell is the marking sleeves. Also the cheaper one shows its a 70' instead of 75' Do they shave off 5' of long line? Thats kinda weird.

• Baller
Both ropes are 70 feet and appear to be identical except the $90 rope has loop markers and mini loops. There is the possibility that the $60 rope has fewer strands but I doubt that. Also the cheaper rope has the larger regular loops without loop markers.

• Baller

@keithh2oskier both ropes go down to 39 off the only difference are rope markers that tell you where you are on the loops. Which can be hated to see where you are if not paying attention. You are able to take off any loop that you don’t use.

Both are great ropes. Personally I would get the marker added because you can tighten the loop to the pylon.

• Baller

I think I called on this a while ago and the more expensive one was maybe measured prior to shipping. I see the description says pre stretched for both.

It was something minor (in addition to the markers) and I went cheaper.

Just call and they will tell you.