To Anyone Who Watches The HO Tournament Vlogs... Feedback Wanted

• Baller

To Anyone Who watches the Tournament Vlogs I do on the HO Youtube Channel I'd love to hear some mid season feedback. Will Be covering every event left of the season (Cali Pro, Mastercraft, Malibu open, Travers Grand Prix & Worlds) and wanted to know if there's anything you want to see more off. Essentially more or less Travel, off water, on water, after ski activites, interviews? Obviously I only have limited time (don't want to Make them too long/ unless length doesn't put you off?) But The Vlog is meant to show what life is like for a skier/team at a pro event so want to hear if any ballers have any input? Essentially any feedback (good or bad/constructive) is welcome to try give the ski world something they want to watch! Thank you!

• Baller

@RobHazelwood A big thanks for all your efforts in providing us with the blogs! I really enjoy them, and have zero criticism. It’s great seeing all that the team experiences in traveling to events, as well as the off water activities that fill your down time, and provide a break from the pressure of competition.  Thanks again, and best of luck for the remainder of the season!

• Baller

I watch every one, and absolutely love them. I wish they were longer. The off the water stuff, travel, etc. is exactly what I’m interested in. I think the amount of competition coverage is good enough for me. Would like to see more of the day to day stuff you and your friends/teammates go through. Maybe a little insight into your training activities, both skiing and non-skiing? Anyway, keep them coming. Really enjoy seeing what the life is like. Appreciate the effort you put in to them.

• Baller

@RobHazelwoodGreat job with the blog. Seeing all the behind the scene stuff of a proskier is awesome, keep up the good work.

If you wanted to add anything maybe seeing what the pros do as far as warming up before they ski or what rituals they go through before they hit the water would be great to see or learn about.

• Baller

Love your work Rob! Most of the time,TWBC is already doing a great coverage of the event. Me too,would like to se more of the travel and after ski activities on the tour! Good job!

Are you and Jaimee together ?  😉

Edited by Andre

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

Thanks for the feedback already! I guess something i always thought was that we are skiers so want to see the on water event, however it seems you guys want more of the travel and off water stuff and slightly less focus on the actual scores if I’m correct? I always try get back to the skiing to keep it ‘Interesting’ but sounds like that wasn’t necessary. Also interested to hear of ideal lengths, attention spans are pretty short nowadays so I always try keep it less then 15mins but interested to hear any thoughts!

• Like 1

• Baller

@RobHazelwoodyour blog is fantastic.  It offers insight, humor and  personal perspective regarding the events.  

Not only are you a great diplomate for the sport, but for Syndicate as well.  Maybe I am bias because I am riding the 01.  Team Syndicate is kicking booty!

• Baller

@RobHazelwood Hearing the scores and how each skier performed is great. Even better is hearing interviews from each skier talking about how their set went, good or bad, is even better. Sometimes a skiers score doesn't tell the real story of why it went well, or not so well, that we don't see on the live broadcasts. That skier feedback after their round is very relatable to what us amateur skiers often experience at tournaments.

• Baller

Love your Vlog as well. One thing I'm always interested in is what model ski each pro is on or if it is a future model not out yet. I also like to hear what they like about their particular model over another when you have more than one choice from several ski companies these days.

• Baller

Mr Hazelwood, we are starved for water ski content online. Post whatever you want (or can - within your time constrains), we prefer the off water stuff. Length not the issue, just try to keep the same quality of content, which makes it easy to watch and leaves us wishing it was longer.

• Like 2