Annemarie Wroblewski!

Than_Bogan

• Baller

Firstly, congratulations to her on an amazing set of trophies for the year, most recently Collegiate National Champion!!  Geaux Cajuns!

I find myself curious why I haven't seen a lot more of her.  She seems like she'd be competitive with The Big Girls on the pro tour right now, with an opportunity to still improve a little and threaten many podiums in the future.

(If there is some can-of-worms type issue here, @Horton, feel free to just delete.  But I doubt I'm the only one who would love to see her compete more on the tour!)

• Like 3

• Baller

AM was running back to back to back 38's this summer.  I know, practice doesn't count, but she makes it look way too easy sometimes.  Fun to watch.  If she gets a good start at 39, she can go deep.  I would be surprised if she doesn't run it next summer.  

• Like 6

• Baller

Not knocking Regina, Manon, Whitney, but it's very cool to see younger ladies starting to ski slalom at a high level. Anne-Marie has definitely stepped up her game, the same for Neilly Ross, Kennedy Hansen, Luisa Jaramillo, and so many others. Hopefully they'll stay healthy and in the game to soon stepping onto the pro podium.

• Like 3