Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

Introducing the BRONCO, by Syndicate Works

• Baller

Just got mine today and love it.  No one appreciated my level of cool on my page, so I thought you guys would like it.  If you want it, just respond "want it" 

Screenshot from 2024-04-01 16-26-39.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Baller

I was actually on the test team with this ski. Had to sign an NDA, but the media boycott has been lifted... .

Shout out to the great staff at Donut Time--Al Mamzar Lake, Dubai, for hosting our secret test sesh. Their Chocolate with Mixed Sprinkles is the best I've ever had.
On the medium, which is the only size, (I’m 6-7 when I spike my hair, 196#) I  ran my freeski practice pb down the line off the dock.(4@41@38mph). Never looked back. You owe it to yourselves to buy this ski. Don't bother demoing. 
On the gate it's automatic, just close your eyes and it backsides the entrance. Cast out is phenomenal, gains about 25 feet from whitewash to apex. Shuts down like a skydiver hitting the deck, and from apex to centerline it literally runs perpendicular to the boat path. 
(running bindings at 22 23/32", stock fin [plastic, direct screw-into bottom of ski] is at 2 1/2" dft, 31/32" depth, 4" length. Water was 125°F, using Acme 1/8" polypro Pro rope.)

Another tester (4'2", 76 # wet), same settings, ran 3@41@38mph. 
Thank you MB and DW, this ski has added 40 years to my life.

• Haha 3