Old HO promo video

Bud Man

• Baller

Wow.  That takes me back.  I think a lot of those shots were used in ads when the tour events were broadcast on ESPN. 

Yes there was waterskiing on TV? That shows how old I am.

PBD,

Speaking of the water ski tour on ESPN; here are a few snippets of some rough footage given to me by a film crew that produced an ad for Howard’s Sports. I’d like to find the footage of the complete commercial that I taped off of TV if I can. Funny how I seem to have kept some of my bad habits but lost a lot of my hair.

I’m not in the bikini, I am the one skiing.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwzKSW88iiQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwzKSW88iiQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

It was fun hanging out making the commercial and also fun at the party they threw for us when the project was complete. All the girls were nice, but I remember the girl seen in the yellow suit was one of the sweetest. They had a Raga band setup at the water’s edge and everyone had a blast drinking and dancing to the music of the steel drums.

If I find the tape of the aired commercial, I’ll try to upload it. At some point I had to do a body double for a local celebrity that could not ski and was supposed to be learning.