Boat shows season.....who's going?

jerseydave

• Baller

I'll take a few pics and post them when I get back. A carbon pro......that would be cool but I doubt it will be there.

@ 6balls, not interested in anything in the near future but I would love to see some of you guys buy some 200's from my buddy Lou, owner of Offshore marine here in NJ. A great guy that will go out of his way to help anyone!

• Baller_

After checking out the big 3, I may think hard about getting out of the tourney scene, keep the 08 and stay home all summer. CC200 64K, MB TXI 61k and MC bare bones for 59k.

The Carbon Pro comes in at the low cost of 45K. It is not good when 45K is a bargain.

• Baller_

You need to come up to Mn. I will set you up with the dealer who will make it happen.

If you can get a 45K TXI, get it and dont buy used. The Promo guys will not be happy with dealers selling new TXIs for that price but what can they do.

So im thinking that if I buy the new TXI and I sell it in 3 years that it's worth ~ $33k then, if I buy a 2008 SN 196 for $30k is it really worth only $18k when it is 6 years old? Will i have to do enough repairs to bring the Total cost of ownership up that high?

• Baller

Less than fixing a ski site : )

Kidding aside, it was $17K in '08. Your $700/yr boat and $1200 yr membership are serious bargains.

When I did residency in Waterloo (Iowa), I paid under $100 annually to have access to their private site, and $2/tenth on the hour meter of their promo boat. Crazy bargain.

• Baller
@OB yeah I know... It sucks being in college, always broke. Skiing off financial aid from our BIG Government. So no complaints here. Got to pay for my addiction some how... waterski app related design, does not cover it....