Need New Ski Trunks

PatM

• Baller
I always loved the Superfreaks from O'Neill, but they don't make them the same anymore. I'm looking for new brand of boardshorts that are comfortable and don't become speedos everytime I get up out of the water.

• Baller_
All I know is.... If the board shorts have the stretchy material, I buy them. Doesn't matter what brand. They all seem to function equally. And do not balloon up with water when your being pulled out of the water by the boat. Hate that. 20lbs of extra water drag is something my back does not need.

• Supporting Member
I got some hurleys on the cheap (slight pattern blemish) -- I think they are phantoms. Like em a lot -- only shorts i've run tourney 38 -- but they do ride up a bit on takeoff, which its true my oldest superfreaks do not.

• Baller

My $.02....I own 3 or 4 pair of hyperfreaks, but have started migrating towards Hurley's Phantom series...which also have "flex". I've had good luck (i.e. cheap prices) buying them thru the ebay store for "fittedfresh"...who also has a direct website.

Being Half-French Half-Mexican I can't advise you enough to try the Mexican Brand "Squalo".

Initially Surfer shorts but still, light, lot's of space, one pocket with velcro lock for anything you might need, and not too stretchy so will not fill up with water upon startup.

+ Sold in Mexican Pesos, good for your american dollars si señor ;) lol

• Baller

@inboardfix same place I buy my trunks at sales briefs made by Polarmax. They're call AYG 365 performance 4 way stretch. The ones I got are tight boxers. They are comfortable enough and dry out quickly.

http://shop.polarmax.com/products/category/9784.0.1.1.1000236.76743.1000239.0.0?pkey=bd7419ce7fc323657381e126fbc2f7de&ckey=1000236.76743.1000239.0.0