Ski Photos that just make you happy

Horton

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

Wife sent me these as I am away working! SO exciting to see such major progress on our new lake home. Love the second pic that show you will be able to see teh lake right through the house as soon as you walk through the door!

And yes every morning and every evening being able to see the lake out my bedroon window.

My little paradise ic starting to unfold and come true! :)

The calmest afternoon of the year on the huge Sebago lake I learned to ski on in Maine at 5:00pm on a Friday back in late Sept... unfortunately for my friend I grew up skiing with ready to hop in, it was his last ski of the year. I'm back in FL... skiing tomorrow. Happy Happy Happy!

• Baller
@LakeOneSkier Clay - nice pic of your dock and lift all completed. Looks good. Thanks also for the backyard shot of our old house across the lake. I finally get to see where the new owner added the swimming pool. Hope you and the family had a great summer up there and and a great Christmas.

• Baller

Windows taped & covered, exterior primed and ready for paint on the outside, cabinets done this week, almost ready for interior paint!

House on ski lake should be complete in about 4 1/2 weeks! Damn I'm getting some excited.

Going to put new shingles on the boat house this weekend and if the weather permits that Nautique 196LE might get dropped in the water for a ride and rip too! :)