Ski Photos that just make you happy

Horton

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

Forth run this season yesterday evening.

A bit cold since it was snowing during the day. (See some snow on the biding =0)

The run was great and result better than expected so I am happy.

Question: Would be grateful for hints how to keep the hands a bit warmer?

56k42vu7bojq.jpg

• Baller

I was going to post this on the "How often has your ski been damaged when you fly?" thread, but it's more appropriate here. I don't think you can carry on a trick ski anymore.

Honeymoon 1988

bp7k6xh0zzwj.jpg

10 year anniversary vacation?

8kfy8371qdya.jpg

... and she just got me a case of Dogfish 120. I love my wife!

awua0ncdoc0q.jpg

• Baller
We had a boat demo and comparison morning on Crystal Lake Ontario , the course was blown out but our bay was good enough for some head to head pulls. Malibu owners voted Malibu, SN and Master Craft too, tie, they're all the best. Fun was had by all.cid:image009.jpg@01D1BF6A.73E94100

• Baller

Getting ready to rip at Fluid Ski on a prototype Connelly V lent to me by Kyle ... had just come from the Hall of fame with my father and had met Carol Lowe , mother of one of my childhood idols , what a day this was for me !4msk8denjgtf.jpg

• Baller

Thunderstorm had just rolled past. Late in the evening past their bedtime. Kids wanted to ski so I told them they could each get one short ride and we had to make it quick or mom would get mad because it was getting dark. So they chose to combine their rides into one long ride together on the glass. Laughing and loving every minute of it. Always makes me smile. g07kcd79acmm.jpg

I put the plate down ¼" below the bottom level and put 75 pounds of sand bags in the bow storage space. Worked great!

I had a lot of wood rott and restored it stringers and all. Look and skied great when I finally upgraded to a 2003 Prostar, then a 2011 Prostar now a 2014 Prostar.

If you ever make it out to the Newberry Springs, CA. area I'm happy to give you some rides!