New PB!

Deep11

• Supporting Member

"It's always a chore to find someone in this house who cares when I PB."

I am always confused by that. When I find out someone has achieved something they've worked at and have never achieved before, I am totally psyched, even if I really have no idea what they are talking about.

I guess a lot of other people don't have that kind of results-driven passion and so just don't get the whole concept??

What weirdos! :)

• Baller

Thanks guys!

Re: insights - spent most of last year free skiing to develop the "feel" of the best hook up and acceleration.

Been trying a few 12's since april - Never really got past 1 bouy in good shape - always felt a bit narrow - bouy width early enough and waiting on the bouy to turn. After watching my vids decided to try two handed gate for the first time in 3 yrs - viola! 3x13m, 4@12 and then 2@11!

To be clear I know it is not the two handed gate, it's the timing and application of the acceleration that (for that set at least) has resulted in me getting wide and early to 1. Just got to work out what really changed (at the ski level) and should be able to go back to the one handed.