The 2013 Horton & Hill - "800 Miles to Sobriety" Tour

Horton

• Administrators

Just in case it seems like this web site is off the rails all next week.... you should know that @ShaneH is picking me up in New Orleans Friday. In theory we well go straight to the the BigDawg site in Miss. On Monday we will go visit @SkiDawg and by Thursday we will be in Austin for @TFIN 's Wounded Warrior - Fund Raiser Tournament and Saturday is Texas State championships.

I figure that is about 800 miles and by then end of it I will be ready for 6 months of sobriety.

• Baller

@Horton, so he might be about 3 minutes late... :)

I am involved in running a Wounded Warrior Golf Outing in July. We have Kirk Maltby playing in a group, and have sponsors for 2 groups of wounded veterans to play in it.. A good cause!

• Baller

We're also going to try and get some sets at Quickset over the weekend. I'm looking forward to that. So if all works out, we'll ski the following lakes over the next week:

Quickset

Cedar Ridge

Ol' Ward's Pond

Cottonwood

Lakes at Cypress Hill

Aquaplex

Utopia River Ranch

That is a pretty damn good week, if you ask me. Even if we don't make it to one or two of those.

• Administrators
Booze & guns on a road trip. Yep this should be a reality show. I hope Chad can get us out of jail in time for me to go to back to work on the 8th.