Emerald Valley Open at Warman Lake (video)

rwskier

• Baller

I believe it's via a RC copter. I would love to see a full slalom run from above and behind, like the shot at the very end. Gives a great perspective of the lines being run in the course.

That's a great site too. That place and the broho both look amazing. Thanks for the video.

• Baller
It is a 6 rotor R/C heli which is basically a flying camera. Unfortunently it does not quite go fast enough to follow the skier all the way down the course. Maybe some day I could afford the larger heli that can but for now it's this guy.

• Baller
@Scoot1123 thanks for the compliment, I would love to be doing this professionally and that is a goal. there are a few jobs I have done recently that I think are better than this. they should be coming out soon so stay tuned.

@rwskier, the first time I watched the vid I was on my PC, I'm now on my ipad and the embedded video isn't showing. Do you have mobile devices enabled in your Vimeo settings (it appears none of your vids are showing in the various threads)? Or @horton is it a site issue or something on my end?