Longer Days!

ToddL

• Baller

I remember the Winter days, working in a Real Job at a machine tool company back in

Vermont, when I would go to work in the dark and drive home in the dark. Finally, there

was a day around mid-February, when I could drive all the way home without having to

turn on the headlights.

Although, currently, they aren't having much for a Winter up there. Supposed to be many

high temperature records tomorrow. Ski areas are struggling to stay open. Good snow-

making weather not going to come around for a week or more.

Looking forward to see some water ski videos on the news from Christmas and New Years,

from places that normally would have frozen lakes and plenty of snow.

• Baller

It's been a crazy spring for sure. Waaay too much rain and the sun must be on an extended vacation or something.

However, I remind myself of the positive aspects. Cooler weather, less boats. Life's GOOD!

• Baller
xczib3cqlxut.jpg it’s the winter solstice today here in one of the coldest sea level parts of Australia. Frost outside. Every day lately has been sunny and still and I’m tempted to get the boat out. Top temperature might be low 50’s F. today

• Members
Due to our 1st ski boat we bought in the fall and could not use as it went into storage this winter is feeling particularly long. The longer days are awesome. But we have not even had "ice in" let alone "ice out" on the lake. Going to be a long few months coming.... Going to be researching dry suits this Jan :)