Show us your tug

Horton

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
@6balls yep, very fun to drive. I'm the only skier left in the family, all the kids love tubing, kneeboarding etc.... So when it came time to replace our Avenger O/B, I refused to go the wakeboard boat route. I knew of this design and it's a great compromise. Had to drive 8 hours to get it. We've had it about 6 years now.

• Baller

Started the new season with something different ...

2018 Ski Nautique 200 with the ZR4 engine.

Being a Malibu family since 2004 and having owned 3 beautiful closed bow Malibu Responses, we finally made the switch to Nautique.

Exciting times ... :)

vvtvvh4ne0fj.jpeg

• Baller
@Eljaybee 2 Barefoot Warriors in the wild, photo together...wow...cool shot! Had the color scheme on the right with a 3.1 225 EFI V-max...quickest hole shot to 60 mph I've ever known. I swear I did a flying deep off a dock and didn't get my hair wet behind that boat.

• Baller
@Orlando76 If its the red Centurion and its on Lake Weir, that would be my brother's old boat from Michigan. One ride and skiing behind my blue boat and he was hooked. He had to have it.

Ernie Schlager

• Baller
@swc5150 My fiancé proposed on the boat when we tripped up to the UP, so he says the same! Always gives me a tough time when I suggest we upgrade to a mid2000s 190 one day. Nothing important this one doesn't handle well for us.

• Baller

wjxoq8pc88mx.jpeg

Here is my 02 Sunsetter LXI. Hasn’t seen water since February ☹️ Presently the Wednesday night crew is in nonski mode☹️☹️ Hope to ski with some family members soon when our weather dries out and warms up a little. Weather forecasters are calling for below average temperatures for April in Wa☹️ Still working full time (thank goodness for that) but need some skiing to stay sane and I miss my 3 ski partners @Rednucleus, Doug and Ken. Stay safe everyone

• Baller

0dpzjbcev0gp.png

zp4aouxxcz1n.png

Still loving my 2000 MB! One of my collegiate teammates from Chico State - her dad worked for the MB promo team back then and made me a deal on a brand new one right out of college that I couldn't refuse. A ton of great memories with this boat and more to come. Thanks to @twhisper for his wrap design. The wrap is going on year 8 and still looks good!