10 Chris Springs

11 Lori Krueger

12 Krista Butterfield

13 Taylor Grathwohl

14 Mike Brey

15 Richard Hall

16 Stephanie Stange

• Baller

@skidawg is my choice. Drove him thru a sweet 39 last night. And, he got 3@41 last weekend at Cottonwood Record. Just hand him the cash when he shows up. Save yourself the time and energy.....

Oh, and don't beat his little girl....she'll use your ski to give you a new permanent appendage

• Baller
Great time this weekend. These tournaments are the best! Came in 3rd with a $250 win! So awesome that there is a tounament, where I (or anyone) can be competitive, and not have to get into hard core shortline! Any tournament skiier can do this! What an opportunity! What a fun weekend!

• Baller
Amazing weekend of swerving, so many different skiers of different abilities. Congrats to TFin and the Butterfields (Zac and dad combined for some serious coin). Zac is banking, Bruce can buy some coffee!!! Seriously best tournaments ever, can't wait till next year, hitting more than one. @MAD11 always hits a home run with the hospitality and premium tournament. @Horton always brings the comic relief, @MattP -drop 22. @ToddL great skiing, @bigtex2011 your are my hero. #skifamilyisrealfamily

• Administrators
@Bruce_Butterfield you should also show the check the boy earned. It was a bit bigger. Remember it is HIS money. You earned yours and he earned his.

• Baller

Grateful to everyone that came out and was good to see everyone. The format is fun and this group is simply a pleasure to host an event for. I'm sure I speak for all of Aquaplex saying you are always welcome back.

Thanks to all our Aquaplex owners for helping and supporting this event.

One more point. I had only heard stories of Chad's spray. None of them do it true justice. It was truly impressive. Plus his point that it would be cool if boat crew had little Debbie's cakes on the end for the skiers while they wait between passes was a good one and I will see what I can do for next year.

• Baller

I had a blast, (just like I did last year)! Only this time, I skied amazingly well!!!

Rd 1: +5 over Handicap! (New PB)

Rd 2: +5.5 over Handicap! (Newer PB)

Money Round: some fraction near +1 over Adjusted Handicap. (Still better than PB before the weekend started!)

Ended up taking 4th place!

Basically, I skied 2 consecutive new PBs and 3 consecutive rounds BETTER THAN my tournament PB prior to the weekend!

2016 Radar Lithium Vapor (with some @SkiJay Fin Whispering), Centurion Carbon Pros, Aquaplex's Amazing Water, and Excellent Drivers (Stange/Hamilton) all made it possible!!! This format plus the @MAD11, Kim, Sebesta, and A-plex homeowners' hospitality does not disappoint!

• Supporting Member

Sounds like a truly great tournament. I've been trying to figure out how to make my way to the Austin tournament, which is probably the closest stop of this "tour," and anyhow is a place I love to visit. But I have too many irons in the fire right now.

Perhaps it says something that I skied a grand total of 1 tournament this year (the one I help to run), and that I seriously considered this one as my 2nd, even though it's nearly 2000 miles away.

SOMEDAY!