Need help from gear Heads (Centurion won't start)

skidawg

• Baller
Had the same problem with my 2016 CP. It started as an intermittent problem and progress to just wouldn't start. Under warrantee took it to the dealer. A replaced neutral safety switch solved the problem. Smooth sailing since.

• Baller

@skidawg we had a similar issue. It ended up being a connection on the wiring harnes.

First check the gray barrel connector where the boat harness hooks to the engine bobtail. I believe on the rear of the engine, drivers side.

There is also a connection on the other end of the boat harness where it hooks into the dash. Pretty sure that was where our problem was. Pop the four dash screws out and you can get to it.

Of course we checked neutral safety, throttle, kill switch and ignition but that was all good. Took us a while to find the issue because it was intermittent.

Let us know what you figure out

• Baller
@skidawg I have a 2015 Centurion, recently similar problem. When I checked power at the ignition switch with my meter, I found there was not power there. Ultimately I found out the wires on the starter were not tightened down (there are 3 red wires attached to my starter). Tightened the wires and all is well.