What's your lake temp today ?

Andre

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

Got a nice set in yesterday. Water 70f, air 80f glass. @SkiSlipper67 pulled me but didn't bring his ski! We got done before the storms hit - maybe those 30 minutes he missed were useful.

I'm pretty close to the Mexican border so we get lots of people escaping harsh conditions in their home country. Like Ross and Judy getting out of Canada to visit. The coldest day at my lake was a summer day at Shuswap in BC.

I left for Tahoe after my ride. Heavy snow for the drive into Tahoe. Just a trace on the ground. I guess it's still waterski season out west.

Eric

• Baller
Skipped this past weekend rainy cold and breezy here in the great PNW. Skied Big lake again with 2 of my regular ski buddies . @Rednucleus you need to ask your boss for a day off and come join us ?. Weather was fantastic water 48 air 46 sun shining. Glass water all afternoon and can you imagine we were the only boat on the water? finished the day with oyster burgers and beer at the Conway tavern. Nothing better then spending the day with your ski buddies doing what we love. Season still not over yet!

• Baller
@Rednucleus you are welcome to join the rest of the Wednesday night men’s dinner club for some free skiing on Big lake this Wednesday if you can get that mean boss of yours to let you leave work early. Maybe there will be some homemade ice cream ? after dinner?. Miss you. The group isn’t complete without you!

• Baller

Both air and water were low to mid 50s yesterday in central NC. Had to try out my buddy's new to him BFN. Four footin' runs, but I did ski back to the dock. BFNs are great barefoot boats, but pretty crappy slalom boats, but it was nice to get out on the stick in late november anyway.

3hiazyld0ocs.jpg

6guyphsolmdn.jpg