Fastest ski of all time

ballsohard

• Baller

@ballsohard strong skiers could get more buoys on N1. At whatever position you were approaching the buoy the ski would turn. Personally I wanted it to be a little less work behind the boat and I went with the XT. I still ski on the latest XT but now on the longest one and although I’m below the minimum weight for the ski I have great success.

I know skiers that still ski or still love the N1 and a friend who is an older and technical skier that moved away from Goode for good because of the N1. Skis Radar now.

For me the 66.75 XT is a lot less effort and still turns almost as good as the N1.

• Baller
Quickest off the buoy and side to side speed are entirely two different things. I believe some of the old fiberglass/graphite skis could give the all carbon skis skis a run for the money side to side with the right skier. You have to make 6 turns in a predetermined amount of time so you need a balanced ski that turns well, holds a good edge and releases and repeats the process smoothly . Just my two cents.