Looking for a healthy snack? Try SuperFat Nut Butters

Horton

50? Time for HRT. Along with everything else you are doing, eating right/ healthy, drinking water, exercise , sleep, drinking water, stretching......oh drink water. The fat content is pretty high? I’d be careful with that. Mesomorphs probably wouldn’t do well with this product unless they are burning intense amount of calories with job or exercise.

• Baller

Still processed shit, dude. Hard boiled eggs in your fridge at all times (80 calories a pop). Veggie tray with dip in your fridge at all times--fiber and very few calories.

Salads with most meals leading off...keeps you from eating too much of the other stuff.

Eat the meat at your meal, leave the carbs on the side. If you want a baked potato eat 1/4 of a baked potato. Dodge the garlic bread and the pasta. No evening or later calories.

Lots of good stuff to eat, be smart. It doesn't have to come form a can or a sealed plastic bag.

And buy some Stokes stuff it rocks.

• Baller_

@6balls I lost almost 20lbs several yrs ago doing exactly what you suggest. About 2-3lbs a week. Thought something was wrong with me as I changed nothing else including the amount I ate and the weight kept dropping. Unfortunalty it did not last.

Hi, my name is Wish and I'm a carbaholic. I snack late and love all things carb. :/

• Baller

@2Valve - I love adding PB2 in chocolate protein shakes!

Just FYI - The wisdom from the Ideal Protein crowd is this: If doing a No-carb diet and need to cheat, cheat big for a couple of days vs. small cheats daily. The whole ketosis mechanism requires a few days to get back into it. So, it is actually better to do a couple of big cheat days consecutively but spread those series out every 3+ weeks.

• Administrators

@6balls

Veggie tray with dip in your fridge. Seriously? What do you think is in the dip?

If I never left the house I get a lot of the above suggestions. The point is SuperFat is what I eat when I am out of time and need to not be hungry. If you are looking for health food on the go this is what I suggest.

FYI - until everything in your fridge is nearly all organic my diet is likely still better than yours.

• Administrators
@Ski_Dad I've only ever seen it online and it would be a favor to me if you would click the link below the video at the top of this page to purchase or https://www.superfat.com/?rfsn=3190856.27fb8d

• Baller

@horton meh...the dip is to get my kids to eat veggies. Gateway drug, baby...get 'em into veggies.

Point being we need easy, non-carb snacks in our fridge. In mine is a veggie tray and hard boiled eggs at almost all times. Left-overs from the grill the night prior are always good, too...steak, pork, ham. I like to have shrimp in the fridge, too.

• Baller

@Horton you are big on organic. It's worth it for some, throwing money away for others. Simply saying you eat organic doesn't mean you eat healthy or what your body needs. Do what you want that makes you feel good about yourself.

Ultimately, it's about eating real food, less processed sugar and crap carbs, and I'm a believer in no food for about 10-12 hrs over the night time. I'm not too worried about a potato but a plate of pasta, white bread, and huge pile of rice are all not helping most. Here's the thing though, all this assumes someone already cut the candy, sugary drinks (I'm looking at you fruit juice), and all that fake sweet crap too labeled as diet.

• Baller

I am lucky that I am not and have never been heavy. My body is naturally skinny and I can eat crap without visual consequence. What I do notice is how I feel. Eating more carbs, sugar, and processed foods causes me to be tired in the afternoon, sleep poorly, and just not feel great. I still eat more carbs than would work for some but they are all complex and I try to keep them higher in fiber or couple them with a really high fiber vegetable. It's all about finding what works for you. Alcohol doesn't work for anyone. I have never met someone who cut out most alcohol and didn't find at least one improvement. I'll drink but not often and I haven't had more than two in a long time. Eventually it becomes no big deal.

Also, don't worry about one or two meals gone wrong every now and then. I went to a class reunion and the food included some fried and the rest carbs. Meh, just roll with it and get back on track the next day.